Join us for this exciting and fun tour of Croatia, where we will enjoy the crystal-clear blue waters of the Adriatic, with stops along the way at ancient and historic places, such as Dubrovnik, several islands, the coastal towns of Sibenik and Zadar. Enjoy the famous Croatian cheese and wine on the island of Pag and try your hand at the ancient art of making silk thread and dinner at an old olive mill.
Our tour begins in Zagreb where we will enjoy a welcome dinner a tour of the historic old city, time to do some research at the National Archives, delicious Croatian delicacies and, if you would like, join a cooking class to learn about the preparation of Croatian specialties.
September 7 – Monday – Depart USA/Canada
Begin your journey to Europe today! Most travelers will change planes in the US and again in a European gateway city.
September 8 – Tuesday – Arrive in Zagreb
Those arriving on flights arranged through Professional Travel Inc. will be met at the Zagreb airport and transferred to our centrally located hotel, The Dubrovnik Hotel in Central Zagreb. Free afternoon to wander the local area and enjoy activities in the main square right in front of the hotel. This evening we rendezvous for an orientation talk and special Welcome Dinner!
September 9 – Wednesday – Walking Tour of Zagreb
After breakfast we’ll meet a local expert guide for a walking tour of the city. The Upper Town with its famous St. Marks church sporting the Croatian Crest on its colorful roof top. A short ride to the ethnographic museum this afternoon introduces us to the village life from centuries ago. We’ll enjoy lunch with local wines while we are outside of Zagreb. Evening free in the capitol city.
September 10 – Thursday – Planned Visit of the Croatian Archives
A day dedicated to assisting with family research with the professional at the Croatian Archives. This afternoon we are offering an optional cooking demonstration and learning class near the old market. This food and craft market features Croatian artisans and merchants. Dinner at a local Zagreb favorite.
September 11 – Friday – Zagreb to Pag
Depart Zagreb head south toward the coast on a Friday afternoon. Cross over to the Island of Pag, visiting Pag town with our local guide including the Mudrim od Sat and the Museum od Lace. Then visit Kolan Sirana Gligora, first seeing how they produce cheese and afterwards, try some cheese and prosciutto with local wine, bread and olive oil. Check into the Hotel Pagus in the city and enjoy a dinner featuring regional specialties.
September 12 – Saturday – Continue to Zadar & Board the Zuess
Sightseeing tour with local expert guide of Zadar – board the ZUESS. Welcome dinner on board. Arrive in Zadar for embarkation and join reception on board with your fellow ‘sailors’ followed by welcome dinner and overnight on board.
September 13 – Sunday – Zadar to Sali
Walking tour of Zadar in the morning. Zadar’s historical center is a compact pedestrian zone, perfect to explore on foot and admire the old walls built in 16th century by Venetians as a defense from Turks. You will see 16th century Port Gate where the Venetian lion (symbol of Venice) still guards the entrance, also see the Square of the 5 Wells, church of St. Donat, Roman Forum (1st century BC) and the biggest cathedral in Dalmatia – St. Anastasia Cathedral. Lunch on board, departure from Zadar with swim stop and sail to Sali for an overnight.
September 14 – Monday – Sali to Sibenik
Morning sail through the entrance to National Park Kornati which has more than 140 islands with numerous coves and crystal clear waters. Stop for swimming with “enroute” onboard lunch. We continue to National Park Krka with its magnificent karstic beauty and waterfalls, continue by road to join the ship in Sibenik for overnight.
September 15 – Tuesday – Trogir to Split
In the morning we start sailing to Trogir, stop on the way for a swim. Lunch onboard, and in afternoon we arrive in Trogir. Free time in Trogir and in the afternoon depart to Split. Walking tour of the historic inner city, built around the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. See the remnants of Split’s Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter’s Temple, the Peristyle and the Cathedral.
September 16 – Wednesday – Split to Bol to Hvar
Morning departure from Split to Bol said to have the best beach in Croatia for a swim. The Golden Horn is a vast, golden pebble beach some 530 meters long, it is quite unique as it changes shape and position depending on the winds. Continue sailing to the island of Hvar with unique cultural and historical heritage. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Hvar, town with the first public theatre in Europe (older than Shakespeare’s Theatre in the UK), Franciscan Monastery and many more historic sights. Evening in Hvar is free to explore and dine at one of the local family owned restaurants.
September 17 – Thursday – Hvar to Korcula to Mljet
After breakfast departure to Korcula. Early afternoon arrival in the port. Lunch on board. Korcula is the acclaimed birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Walking tour will take you through narrow, cobbled streets and will include visit to the majestic Gothic-Baroque Cathedral of St. Mark. Continue sailing to island Mljet for overnight.
September 18 – Friday – Mljet to Dubrovnik
Morning tour inside Mljet National Park, where you will enjoy a beautiful walk around the Great and the Small Lake. Lunch on board. Head to Grgich Winery, center of the famous American wine producer in Trstenik, for wine tasting. In the afternoon arrival to Dubrovnik, the pearl of Adriatic, famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage. Followed by walking tour of old Dubrovnik including entrances to Rector’s Palace and Franciscan Monastery with its Pharmacy. In the evening enjoy local wine as we dine at one of numerous local restaurants in Dubrovnik – Farewell dinner.
September 19 – Saturday – Dubrovnik/Cavtat
Some of our group will fly back today. Disembarkation our ship after breakfast. Some will transfer directly to the Dubrovnik airport for your flight home. The rest of our group will head to the Hotel Croatia in Cavtat for a three night stay alongside the Adriatic. Enjoy a relaxing open day in this right sized port city and our wonderful hotel overlooking the Adriatic!
September 20 – Sunday – Cavtat Konavle Excursion
Enjoy a leisurely seaside morning before we head inland to visit the art shop AR ATELIER to meet the owner and artist Antonia Rusković Radonić in the town of Gruda. Later tonight we enjoy a traditional dinner tonight at the rustic Konavle restaurant, Mlinica Sapro near Cilipi. Back to Cavtat to enjoy the sunset.
September 21 – Monday – Dubrovnik Airport
Transfer to the airport for flights home or to the next European adventure!
- 8 days/ 7 night’s charter with Croatian crew members, fully operational boat with fuel for max 4/5 hours of sailing per day, on board air-condition, boat port fees, accommodation for maximum number of passengers in cabins with private facilities, Shower/WC and other amenities stated on each boat description
- Welcome drink on arrival day, one welcome dinner with three courses, daily buffet breakfast and six lunches with three courses ( 7 x Half boards)
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily
- Bathroom towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week
- Free unlimited wireless internet access on board (Wi-Fi)
- CCTV Security Cameras on board
- Rear swimming platform for easy access to/from the sea
- Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi on Sun deck with deck-beds for passengers
- Wireless headset system for guided walking tours
- Afternoon tea or coffee time with biscuits
- One liter of cold water per person and day/week
- Daily cabin cleaning service.
- Beach towels (one per person & week)
- Luggage handling in/out
- 6 x bed/ breakfast at selected hotel
- Arrival transfers from Zagreb airport to hotel Dubrovnik
- Deluxe tour bus
- English speaking tour escort for entire/ for 08 Sep to 21 Sep,2020
- Accommodation for tour escort
- Welcome dinner at hotle DUBROVNIK , ZAGREB
- Local lunch in Zagreb
- Entrance fees to: Archives Zagreb ,Mljet national park , Split Diocleatian Palace, Krka
- National park with bus transfers,
- Farewell dinner at hotel CROATIA CAVTAT
- Local guides for sightseeing of : Zagreb , Zadar, Split , Šibenik, Dubrovnik with bus
- Porterage in & out
$3,575 – 14 day Cruise and Tour
$3,950 – per person Upper Deck Cabin
(Per Person Double Occupancy -Main Deck)
Single Hotel Room Supplement: +$545
Single Cabin on the ship is +$1,500
- Add air from your home city to; Zagreb, and return from Dubrovnik
- Airfare available from most major cities and we will shop for your best options
- Your Initial Deposit of $400 per person secures your hotel rooms, the 7 night cruise and the motor coach tour
- Full Payment is due no later than 75 days before departure, June 22, 2020
Price is based on current exchange rate ($1.10 USD/Euro) and is subject to change if the rate varies by more than 3% at the time of full payment
FULL PAYMENT IS DUE June 22 2020.
- Because airline space is limited at special group rates, we urge your deposit of U.S.D. $400 per person as soon as possible. After all airline group space is gone, fares are subject to increase. Minimum of 20 passengers will be needed to operate this tour at the advertised price. Prices are subject to change if the Euro varies by more than 3% at time of final payment.
- Baggage Allowance. Free airline baggage allowance is two bags per person in addition to a carry-on piece. However, the tour operator has requested that there be a limit of 1 large suitcase at 50 pounds per person due to space restrictions aboard the motorcoach and airlines weight allowances. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS INCURRED FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO BAGGAGE OR ANY PERSONAL BELONGINGS. TRAVEL BAGGAGE INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED AND AVAILABLE THROUGH PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL.
- Passport Requirements. A valid passport is required of all tour participants. A U.S. passport is valid for 10 years. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months following your return to the United States. To apply for passports you can contact either your local passport office, Clerk of the District, or County Court. Professional Travel will be happy to help you obtain the necessary forms.
- Tour Price Excludes. Airport Departure Taxes, customs user fees, passports, all visa fees, optional tours, telephone, telex, fax and telegram charges, excess baggage charges, sundry tips, laundry, beverages and food not on the regular table d’hôte menu (these items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, or restaurant), portage at U.S./Canada airports and all other items of a personal nature. Service charges at hotels and restaurants are prepaid. Travel Insurance is not included.
- Refund and Unused or Amended Tour Arrangements. Unused hotel accommodations, tour features or services are non-refundable, nor exchangeable for other accommodations, services or features. Should there be any reason to change features of the tour for the group, any additional expenses will be charged to the tour members. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotels substituted will be the equivalent of those shown. Single room available at a supplemental charge.
- Cancellation Penalties. If you cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedules. All requests for refunds must be sent to us in writing. Charges for cancellation of the tour will be assessed by the participating airlines, tour operators, and hotels as follows:
After deposit….. ………………………………………..U.S. $50.00 per person
90-61 days prior to departure ……………………..U.S. $400 per person, plus air fare
60-45 days prior to departure ……………………..U.S. $1000 per person, plus air fare
44-30 days prior to departure …………………… U.S. $2500.00 per person, plus air fare
29 days or less prior to departure ………………..100% Penalty and No Refund.
Cancellation charges also apply to additional accommodations reserved prior to and after the tour.
- Insurance. While every effort is made to ensure that baggage is properly handled and that the cancellation charges to you are kept to a minimum, Professional Travel cannot be held responsible for damages, loss or theft of luggage or personal belongings. You may secure a policy for baggage insurance, as well as insurance against sickness or accident, or trip cancellation and interruption insurance through Professional Travel.
Important terms concerning pre-existing medical conditions, which are not covered, are described in the insurance brochure which will be sent for your review.
- Air Fare Facts. Air fares quoted in this brochure are subject to change without notice and are based on fares in effect at the time of printing. Late bookings can be accepted at slightly higher fares. Should there be an announced increase (by the airline) in the air fare, Professional Travel will contact passengers who will then be given the opportunity to pay for the air fare in full and be ticketed to avoid the increase. Airline surcharges and fees if increased will be passed on to the client.
- Revisions. A handling fee of U.S.D. $30.00 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 45 days of departure will be treated as a cancellation and new booking; regular cancellation fees apply.
- Responsibility Clause. Professional Travel Inc., Cleveland, Ohio (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is responsible to you in making arrangements for the tour services offered in this brochure, including transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodations. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees or servants of or joint ventures with the Company. All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers and to the laws of the countries in which services are supplied. If the services included on the tour cannot be supplied or there are changes in an itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the Company, the Company will arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expenses will be payable by tour participants and any resulting savings will be refunded by the Company to tour participants. The Company reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary whenever the Company deems it necessary to the comfort, convenience or safety of the tour participants, and to cancel a tour at any time. If the Company cancels a tour, it shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid to the Company by the tour participant. The tour participant agrees that neither the Company nor Robert Jerin shall be liable for any damages, loss (including personal injury, death and property loss) or expenses occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier providing tour services or of any other person. No person, other than an authorized representative of the Company by a document in writing, is authorized to vary any term or condition in this brochure, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions. Based on current Exchange Rate of 1.10 $US/Euro. Subject to change should currency change by 3% or more.
Meet M/S Zeus (2019)
Discover charming Croatian coastline and islands on brand new Deluxe yacht built in May 2019.
Indulge all your senses, explore inspiring destinations, fishermen’s villages and small and cosy restaurants on shore for tasting local Mediterranean cuisine and nightlife.
Intention of this cruise is to show beauty of our islands and thousand year old cities and their rich history, to present our lifestyle and heritage that we want to offer to our children as a gift.
The Itinerary is carefully prepared in order to give you right enough time to experience current history, sufficient time to undertake your own explorations of medieval towns and islands and have time for sightseeing, wine tastings, enjoy island’s dinner at cosy restaurants….
During 7 night cruise you will be able to gain an exciting experience of Croatian way of life, its past blended with present.
MS Zeus is 50m long, 8,8 m wide luxury yacht-like ship that will satisfy your refined expectations for a comfortable cruise along the Croatian Coast. Built for the season 2019 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, guaranteeing intimate cruise for all guests.
Closed Circuit Video surveillance, complete navigation equipment, fire alarm, smoke detectors, life rafts and tenders are there for your personal safety.
Modern non-smoking double or twin cabins are fully equipped with A/C, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi, Sat TV, fire alarm, smoke detectors, Shower, WC and bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, lifejackets, luggage space under the bed, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet with window or porthole.
Extra-large fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant on the upper deck, with separate bar and lounge area, big screen LCD TV, corner table for buffet breakfast, Wireless Internet, loud-speakers and audio-system for announcements by Captain or cruise manager, beautiful large windows for complete passenger’s satisfaction.
Outside fully covered terrace with sitting area, tables and chairs that can be closed with removable plastic windows (in case of winds) that are usually open for a breathtaking “sea view”.
Ship has platform for swimming, 2 ladders with handholds for an easy access to the water and two outdoor showers and public toilettes.
On the high deck is a sun deck that covers 390 m2 with sun-beds for passengers, while part of a sun deck is shaded for clients’ comfort. Here you can enjoy our Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi designed to ensure an unforgettable cruise.
All the sexy details:
Year of Construction: May 2019
Hull: Steel boat
Length over all: 50,00m
Beam: 8,80 m
Engine: 2 x 394 HP
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Cabins: 19 + 1
-9 cabins on main deck with windows (twin or double cabin configuration)
-1 VIP double cabin on main deck.
-1 VIP double cabin on upper deck.
– 8 cabins on standard deck with 2 portholes (twin or double cabin configuration, some with extra bed)
Cabin sizes: 14-16 m2
Officers and staff nationality: Croatian